3-5 Days Delivery Women's 2017 Racerback Sporty Bathing Suit Boyleg Short Bikini Swimming Suit Women’s Clothing store - 39I3WRIHB

• Model: 39I3WRIHB
  • 993 Units in Stock

$80.94  $38.68
Save: 52% off

Add to Cart:

Please Choose:

Rated 4.87   reviews [121]
  • Ship from CA,United States;Shipping by USPS First Class,Generally delivery time is about 3-5 business days

• Condition:Brand And High Quality;Material: 82% Polyamid + 18% Elasthan

• Padded; Cropped; Sleeveless; Printed; Show your good figure, and catch people's eyes

• Comfortable: It is of good breathability and sweat-absorption, comfortable to wear

• Perfect for vacations,summer,beach and pool;Make you more fantastic and curve

• This hot selling series has various eye-catching prints allover, a fitted racer-back bikini top matching with a butt-lifting boyshorts, the sporty design is not only for beach holidays but also perfect for workout time! Made of good quality fabric that brings good breathability and sweat-absorption.

Note Tip:
    1.Please check Our Size Chart in the left imag carefully before you buy the item.
    2.Please note that slight color difference should be acceptable due to the light and screen.

3-5 Days Delivery Women's 2017 Racerback Sporty Bathing Suit Boyleg Short Bikini Swimming Suit Women’s Clothing store - 39I3WRIHB

synageva